Μπότες ορειβατικού σκι Scarpa F1
Mens lightweight performance-oriented ski mountaineering boots
Product description for Scarpa M F1, Anthracite - Ottanio Ski Boots Male
The most versatile ski touring shoe F1 for men, of the SCARPA® Tour Lite collection gets a new update from the winter season 20/21.
With a new, modern design and a small technological innovation, the new F1 by SCARPA is the ideal ski touring boot for ascent oriented ski touring. An innovation compared to its predecessor is the new Shell Extension, which allows easy entry and closing of the boot. In combination with SCARPA's carbon-core technology, the shell offers perfect power transmission and best downhill performance. The thermo-deformable Intuition® innerboot and the Boa® lacing system, which can be adjusted in a few easy steps, even during the tour, ensure the best possible grip.
Further support in the upper area is provided by the FBC closure and the additional Velcro strap. The outsole is made of two different materials and thus offers optimal grip on the one hand and on the other hand the firmer material is robust enough to withstand occasional rock contact.
- Boa: The Boa fastener is very easy to use and has the advantage of not letting up compared to a shoelace. Also the loosening with only one grip is easy to handle with the gloves on ski tours or in the ice.
- Intuition: Intuition is one of the leading manufacturers of inner boots and develops in cooperation with SCARPA always new inner boots which set new standards in ski touring.
- Recco®: Recco® technology makes you quicker to locate after an avalanche accident. The two-piece technology consists of Recco® reflectors that fit into the SCARPA® ski boots and a Recco® detector used by more than 800 rescue organizations worldwide. The technology allows the victim to be located via a harmonious radar without interfering with other avalanche receivers. The Recco® technology enables a faster organized search and increases the chance of being recovered in time.
- Pebax: Pebax® TPE has been known for many years in the sports industry as a high performance material and is used in both ski boots and ski tour boots.
- Quick Step In: SCARPA is licensed to install the official Quick Step In System in ski touring boots.
- Shell Extension: Extension of the shell through flexible material that minimizes possible canting between tongue and shell for easy closing of the shoe.
- X-Cage Evo: Allows stiffening without additional weight, while reducing torsion on the longitudinal axis.
- F Lever: Guarantees maximum lightness and performance and allows quick switching from ski to walk mode and vice versa. The system has been improved with Friction Free technology to ensure smooth movement during ascent.
- Carbon Core Evo: A carbon insert injected over the shell to stiffen the boot and improve power transmission to the ski throughout the boot.
- Grilamid® shell and cuff deliver lightweight performance
- Carbon Core technology provides outstanding torsional rigidity
- Fast buckle cuff closure provides quick transitions from up-to-down
- Fast buckle closure
- Removable strap
- Inner shoe from Pro Flex Evo
- Last: 102mm
- Flex: 95
- Forward lean: 20º & 22º
- Range of motion: 62°
- Ski/walk mode: F1 Lever
- Closure: 1 buckle + Boa® Fit System
- Bindings: TLT
- Optimized Touring Pivot: 6mm
- Weight: 2520 g / pair (size 27)
Material specifications for Scarpa M F1, Anthracite - Ottanio
- Shell: Grilamid® & Carbon Core
- Cuff: Grilamid®
- Lining: Intuition® Cross Fit Tour LT
- Outsole: Vibram® UFO Evo
- Material characteristics: insulated, waterproof, windproof
- Lining: Intuition® Cross Fit Tour LT
- Outer fabric: Grilamid®
- Sole: Vibram®
Scarpa M F1, Anthracite - Ottanio is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
- Ski Touring
Scarpa M F1, Anthracite - Ottanio can be used in the following Weather conditions:
- Ορειβατικό σκι